Spring Dishes Delivered to Your Doorstep
Orders accepted through Friday, April 10, 2020.
This Spring has been stressful enough! Enjoy a stress free Easter season.
Chef Bob’s Heat ‘N Eat foods arrive fully prepped with directions to simply: heat and eat. Order everything you need for a full meal, or just a couple items to supplement your table, or stock up for multiple days of meals – whatever your pleasure, we’ve got you covered! Orders are delivered free of charge within a 20-mile radius of Maitland, Florida. Customers outside this area can discuss other options with Chef Bob when placing their order.
Full tins serve 20-24 generous portions // Half tins serve 10-12 generous portions.
What’s On the Menu
Easter Pork, Beef, Lamb & Fowl
- Ham with Bourbon Brown Sugar Glaze >> Full Tin: $99 / Half Tin: $69
- Sous Vide Herb Roasted Turkey Breast with a Butter White Wine Sauce >> Full Tin: $99 / Half Tin: $69
- Beef Standing Rib Roast with Horseradish and Au Jus >> Full Tin: $139 / Half Tin: $119
- Roasted NZ Lamb Lollipops with Lemon Thyme Sauce >> Full Tin: $129 / Half Tin: $109
Hot Side Dishes
Full Tin: $69 / Half Tin: $49
- Candied Sweet Potato Soufflé
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes + Gravy
- Green Bean Casserole
- Fiddlehead Ferns w/ Butter Garlic Sauce
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon + Truffle Oil
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Sautéed Spring Ramp Onions
- Candied Heirloom Carrots
- Roasted Northwestern White Asparagus
Full Tin: $49 / Half Tin: $39
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- Southern Pasta Salad
- Tomato Burrata Caprese w/ Truffle Oil & Fresh Basil
- Spring Greens w/ Seasonal Nuts + Berries
Dietary Needs: Gluten Free, Casein Free, Vegetarian & Vegan
We can accommodate dietary needs – no problem! Let Chef Bob know your needs, and we’ll make sure you receive foods that are prepared safely and without any ingredients that you or your guests can’t have, or prefer to avoid.
Breakfast & Brunch Options Too
We’ve got fan favorites for breakfast too! Egg casseroles, stuffed French toast, and hash – they’re also on the order form.
Chef Bob’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee
Add a bag or two of Chef Bob’s Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee to your order! Aged in retired bourbon barrels for 40 days, the beans take on the essence and bourbon notes before being roasted. There is no alcohol content in the beans, but the flavor and smell will make your tastebuds dance with joy!
Easter Heat ‘N Eat Order Form
Use the form below to place your order. Chef Bob will follow up with you once you’ve submitted your form and confirm your order, discuss any special needs and arrange for payment. It’s that simple!